Just Found This Pic Funny (m$ Vs. All Lol)

SiMoNsAyS

I'm serious... Someone made it up, but its pretty funny... Its called: "Leaked from the future: THE MICROSOFT MEMO"

Caption: "Bill Gates hires open source icon Linus Torvalds? That was just the beginning of Redmond's hybrid strategy to face the free software age."

February Issue of WIRED Magazine

This is all in fun guys..M$ is gonna be around for years to come...i keep thinking the only possibility tht someone will challenge MS seriously...would be Google. Its already the no 1 search engine, and adding new stuff everyday..and most importantly..its supposed to be open and transparent, and ppl trust it! its conceivable that one day they might come out with even an entire OS (ok..this is just conjecture!!)..so lets wait and see wht step google takes next!

Wat do u guys think?

its conceivable that one day they might come out with even an entire OS (ok..this is just conjecture!!)..so lets wait and see wht step google takes next!

Wat do u guys think?

I think thats more than unlikely ... its imposible! ... Creating a new OS frem scratch and trying to compete with well established OS's like Windows, Linux and Mac OS is simple a stupid idea to begin with ...

huh?

No matter how wonderful googleOS is (if at all :P), I still wouldn't move from the platforms I currently use - windows and linux. There's far too many things that lock the market into an OS.....

• 1 month later...

I wonder if a higher resolution version of this picture exists ?

BTW: I like things how they are - it is good that Microsoft is there and it is good that Linux is there as well. Something to work with and something to play with ( yet one can do both with both )