Web Site Design

BAH

I want to set up a basic site with a few pages, have background sonds playing, what is the easyest sware to use that gives you most options...

I have frontpage and publisher but they are a bit crap, i dont know HTML so needs to be easy

What are you lot using.....?

Regards,

BAH

Macromedia Dreamweaver 4 is a great program for designing my websites. You can see that my website (in sig) is designed in Dreamweaver 4 and its easy to use. I also use Paint Shop Pro and Adobe Photoshop for the graphics.

If you look at my sig this is the site im trying to put together, the car is complete so i want to document it from start to finish...

The reason for sound is i thought it would be cool the have an MP3 of mustang sally on the title page

Regards,

BAH

Aaron how big is Dreamweaver....?

i like the horse

bvut even with cable the page takes ages to load, try a site that has midi files on for web pages, you should find mustang sally in no time, one thats got no lyrics in etc.. so loads fast. and if you want the music playing all the time here a tip i hope helps.. try stick it in a frame that way only the main page is changed to browse the site but the frame with the music in stays still

hope that helps... the ftp is up if you still want dreamweaver and fireworks just login man.. it will be on undisturbed for about 30 hours

both are version 4 (latest ones)

Cheers man, i have got a midi but it sounds s***.... i like the proper version of the song.

16K spent on the car from start to finish, ill get some more shots of it on soon.

Regards,

BAH

PS i thought my name would apear near some of the topics as a MOD.