Web Site Design

BAH

Guest LouCypher

Here comes another site with annoying background music. It's cool the first time you visit a site, but then it just grates on my nerves when a wepage embeds a midi. Especially if it's a song I recognize, because then I start hearing the REAL song in my head and since it doesn't compare to the real thing I eventually just leave the page.

A good example I guess would be h*tp://www.samsloan.com webpage. Interesting fellow, but that **** music!

Thank GOD for Proxomitron's SOUND SILENCER option.

If you're going to embed a midi in your wepage PLEASE put a "Stop" button to go with it.

you dug that out of a field? in the UK too? f00k!

[b:45a307bea4]man thats one tasty looking motor!![/b:45a307bea4] :)

i know where theres a mustang rotting away too.. when i was 17 i tried to buy it off the guy who has it sat rusting in his driveway.. he wouldnt do it even though he admitted he would never touch it and it would end up a pile of rust before long..

i wish i had a garage:wail:

id pester him some more now if i had one, its probably in worse condition than it was after so many years but i bet its still there.... maybe in a year ill go try get it off him :rolleyes:

Guest LouCypher

Good grief BAH, is that why you've got the case open, to keep the friggin thing cool? At least you don't have to turn the heat on during the winter months. What does that thing run temp wise?

Such a big computer and a really souped up car... Hmm, are you trying to COMPENSATE for something? :)

I've got a slow a** Athlon 850 and drive an 83 Chevy Capric Classic, but then again..