How to kick ass with a walking-stick

digital_ice

haha now i gotta go get an umbrella and pick a fight

I’ am thinking about investing on a Titanium Umbrella made by Jet Li :ph34r: ...

Flying Death-Tiger

Product Info, specs:

No matter what elements you face: rain, wind, sun or even crazy people this incredibly lightweight titanium umbrella holds up to any abuse your opponent can dish out.

Super-lightweight flat frame design with a 42-inch polyester-covered arch keeps you dry and protected against all know attacks.

Black anodized aluminum shaft with black anodized aluminum and titanium reinforced ribs keep the weight to a minimum with precise balance for hand to hand combat.

Vented anti-wind canopy is aerodynamically designed to resist inversion in high winds and kicks.

Sueded rubber-coated handle improves your grasp on those wet, bloody days.

Closes to a compact 8.5 inches long, making it easy to take along anywhere and conceal from the Police.

Jet Li’s personal Signature of death is crafty hand carved and gold plated into every order!

(Don't forget to Ask about are optional accessory’s; Poison Dart Gun in shaft, Shock Absorber for wrist, Double Bladed Dagger.)

Imported from China.

What do you think, is it worth buying ;) eBay; Only $200.00 online, comes with Double Bladed Dagger, New, Can ship anywhere in the USA. (No picture at this time.)

Well i mean of course most of the Martial Arts is based with Weapons such as the 3ft staff and 6ft bow staff...... so any martial arts would kick butt with a umbrella or walking stick......( unless your a lower rank)

But cool article

Well i mean of course most of the Martial Arts is based with Weapons such as the 3ft staff and 6ft bow staff...... so any martial arts would kick butt with a umbrella or walking stick......( unless your a lower rank)

But cool article

What about my Flying Death-Tiger Titanium Umbrella made by Jet Li :ph34r: ? Even if your a lower Rank the double Bladed Dagger shouild help! :w00t::lol::D