Internet and intranet?

Internet, if that needs to be explained please go back to school.

Intranet is a much smaller network that is usually housed within a single building or campus. Examples: multiple computers in your office/home being on a LAN (Local Area Network) that can share files/info without passing outside of the routers, or all of the computers on a campus network where computers in different buildings can share files/info without leaving the domain.

Anyone have other ideas?

i agree to that, no flaming, i'm sure he knows something that u've never heard of!

he probably never cared to know the difference, now he wants to learn it, its pretty normal.

would u like to answer the question for him with your great great knowledge?

Intranet is a much smaller network that is usually housed within a single building or campus.  Examples: multiple computers in your office/home being on a LAN (Local Area Network) that can share files/info without passing outside of the routers, or all of the computers on a campus network where computers in different buildings can share files/info without leaving the domain.

Can i have 2 sets of computers with 2 different IP to share files in my Domain server? Something like bellow?

LAN group-A : 3 Computers with static IP in range 192.192.1.1 - 192.192.1.3

LAN group-B : 5 Computers with static IP in range 192.193.1.1 - 192.193.1.5

and my Domain Server IP is 192.192.1.100 (Win2k AS)

wow u definently shouldnt be allowed to live if u are even going to be in a comp forum and dont know about that

Are you meaned that this kind of simple question is too eazy for you to answer? Then u can keep your time and let other ppl to answer.

Some members like me don't know about computer, that's why i want to join forum. i can learn from forum.

Please read this forum. A genius was answering a question to a newbie and seems that Shehar never felt bore about that. :thumbup He really a GENIUS.