Window installer Error

coucou

And the last one you’re mentioning is also one of the best, never thought about it till I saw some test by different sites.

Speeddisk was cool in the 98-time.

Norton, ... can’t say any good word about it, leaving even viruses behind...

Poor people who paid for it (home-users)

:whistle:

yes, speeddisk was very good, ditto norton(except for that severely limited memory utility that was inadequate even back then), macafee almost up there too..... up to 16 bit days they fluorished-- they did not succeed as well with the 32 bit / ntfs times....

Norton bugs can last for years-- some you can see posted in the support area year after year.... makes you wonder what they're thinking(or not)-- in that case, then at least yank the dang feature / app-- it looks so embarassing.......

Hi all,

Infact I'm using on my own computer Symantec Antivirus Corporate 9 + the firewall and antispam of NIS 2004 Pro for nearly 2 years... they works just fine. NIS 2004 Pro give the possibility during the installation to uncheck "Norton Antivirus" option installation. Then, only the Firewall and the AntiSpam are installed.

Moreover, regarding the antivirus apps, in my humble opinion Symantec Antivirus Corporate is the best one. i used it those last 5 years, since the rev7, never had problem with it.

I've installed the NIS 2005 on my son's computer for 2 raisons:

1) it's an AIO security

2) NIS 2005 has no more the uncheck "Norton Antivirus" option installation and force to install/use the Norton AntiVirus that came with it. A conflict raised between the Antivirus Corporate and the Antivirus included in NIS when they are both installed.

Then i only see 2 soluitons:

a- anyone can help on how to install the Firewall and AntiSpam of NIS 2005 (without the antivirus included)???

if not,

b- i aim to keep using Symantec Antivirus Corporate 9. Then, what firewall+antispam are you advise???

Regards

coucou