add/remove window has a big gap in it

Jim624

Well...here we go.....I've got a big blank gap between installed programs on my computer....in other words...it will show the first 25 programs....and the you have to scroll WAY down to see the rest of them.......any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I have looked through MS Kb articles and cannot seem to kind any help on this.

Windows XP Pro/2.4 Ghz/756 RAM/Cable broadband

Well...here we go.....I've got a big blank gap between installed programs on my computer....in other words...it will show the first 25 programs....and the you have to scroll WAY down to see the rest of them.......any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

:o Seems Autodesk products such as Autocad and ADT 3.3 cause this "white hole". I had the same problem and deleted Autocad and the gap closed. Gap must be needed or it's a bug of some sort. There may be a registry fix. I found some discussion at this Autodesk Forum. http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?threadID=366731

Good Luck!

Sirricko

:o Seems Autodesk products such as Autocad and ADT 3.3 cause this "white hole". I had the same problem and deleted Autocad and the gap closed. Gap must be needed or it's a bug of some sort. There may be a registry fix. I found some discussion at this Autodesk Forum. http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?threadID=366731

Good Luck!

Sirricko

I didn't have autocad installed on the system and still had the same problem..

Don't think that Autocad is the problem...

This is generally due to the DisplayIcon having a negative number. From here you can either remove the negative number or remove the last application listed:

Start/Run/Regedit:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{}