Apply Hotfixes to SP2 CD

I received SP2 cd from MS yesterday and i have RVM post SP2 hotfixes.

I want to apply all POST winxp SP2 hotfixes to this SP2 cd (not winxp CD or not winxp SP2 CD). ONLY SP2 CD

how can i do that.? I want to carry this SP2 cd to update other computers WITHOUT re-installing winxp SP2 again.

thank you very much

I received SP2 cd from MS yesterday and i have RVM post SP2 hotfixes.

I want to apply all POST winxp SP2 hotfixes to this SP2 cd (not winxp CD or not winxp SP2 CD). ONLY SP2 CD

how can i do that.? I want to carry this SP2 cd to update other computers WITHOUT re-installing winxp SP2 again.

thank you very much

can't do that. the update pack uses SYSOC and Windows Setup to install. SP2's standalone CD has neither.

can't do that. the update pack uses SYSOC and Windows Setup to install. SP2's standalone CD has neither.

it's a sad new instead. I remember there is a MS web site which posts all the individual hotfixes for windows xp. I thin it is a coporate windows update web site BUT i can't find it

if you know where, please post a link here so that i can download all individual POST SP2 hotfixes.

thanks.

1 more question. I can save my time by not downloading all POST SP2 hotfixes if somebody here tell me how to *extract* these hotfixes from RVM updated package???

thank you very much.