Thank you

kimandsally

I have just done my first install using the XPCreate cd that I made, this is a whole new world to me and has opened up many doorways for me.

I just think it is appropriate to thank Greenmachine for the massive amount of work that has gone into creating this programme and then to share it with us all.

I'm sure I am not alone when I say a big thank you for all your effort into this project and continuing to help us with our projects.

:thumbup

• 4 weeks later...

Well I am disapointed really this is the firsttime I have had a rant on a forum but I think it's deserved.

I am amazed that several hundred people read the thank you post yet didn't add a reply.

In this world I think it's great that someone with Green machines talent can be bothered to help us, for people like me there would be no chance of being able to do what he as created.

I just find it difficult when I see people taking this good will enjoying the benefits and then not having the manners to say THANK YOU

It is a horrible world we live in when all we can do is take, we are very lucky that Green machine can be bothered to help us, it's a good job he's not a taker otherwise we would all be worse off.

Rant over

I'd hazard a guess that GM is not quite as dis-appointed as you. He's been around since a long time - long enough to know free-loaders. We don't really expect hysterical applause all round, lol - coz work throws more challenges than msfn.

He knows that we all love him. Some things aren't expressed in obvious words.... but its understood. :)

:lol:, freeloaders on MSFN??? NEVER!!!!! :P

Go ahead, ask me how many donations the Paypal button on my site has generated, though I'm betting you already know the answer.

kimandsally, don't forget also that this isn't the first thread ever made saying thank you to GM. It'd be kinda redundant IMO to post over and over in multiple threads with no substance other than "Great job!". But that's just my opinion.

Anyway, GM knows we all love him :)

Sorry to burst your bubble here kimandsally, but GM has been personally thanked on this forum on several occations, not only by members such as yourself but also by SuperMods and Admins such as myself.

He has been granted his own personal website subdivsion and section on our forum....id say that we give him the credit and respect he has earned.

but maybe thats just me.

But in regards to your first post...yes GM's contrabutions to MSFN are simply amazing, and we appriate all that he has done in the world of Unattended and slipstreamed Windows

|Drew|

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say that's pretty accurate, Drewdatrip.

In short, kimandsally, I don't feel slighted, nor do I expect more than I've got.

As for respect ... I'm like RyanVM and Pedro ... how many 0s are there in that respect? (Those would be 0s, as in Zeros!) Until The Mets come knocking at my door, I'll just hang out under the Mango Trees feeling good about myself!

As for respect ... I'm like RyanVM and Pedro ... how many 0s are there in that respect? (Those would be 0s, as in Zeros!) Until The Mets come knocking at my door, I'll just hang out under the Mango Trees feeling good about myself!

:lol: Well, it was no big loss for you guys anyway.

And I think I'll join you. Can I get a Pina Colada with one of those cool curvy straws? B)

• 1 month later...