We should have contests...

y0...

We should have contests..

Like whoever posts the most news (not spam) or flooding, should have posting news on the main page for a day..

(I would win though)

:)

I sure hate having to explain myself, but in your case (senile moment) I'll make an exception.

1. I'll rephrase: you sure would win for posting the most....... irrelevant info?

2. I was referring to GeForce calling you the "graphics king" and you being a smart-a** corrected him "that's diva to you"

Ring a bell? :)

Actually i did have this idea a while ago, "user of the week" or something. But for the sake of keeping down junk posts and copy and pastes appearing everywhere decided it would cause more hassle than its worth.

anyone can submit news via the submit box though, good idea Geforce (but i thought of it first :) ) but i dont think it would work.

We do want to come up with new features and things like that for msfn however, so keep the ideas coming!

if we can do it, program it, write it, and get help from you guys to achieve what it takes to make this site beter and beter then we will! (well i hope so on the last one... )

I sure hate having to explain myself, but in your case (senile moment) I'll make an exception.

1. I'll rephrase: you sure would win for posting the most....... irrelevant info?

2. I was referring to GeForce calling you the "graphics king" and you being a smart-a** corrected him "that's diva to you"

Ring a bell? :rolleyes:

oh, :D:D <razzberry> :)