When is MSFN moving to Invision Power Board v2?

sonu27

If spam wants to jump into the pit, let them, lol. Did you see the number of problems and issues and server busy errors that are happening to them....

I don't mean to say IPB2 is not good, but it needs some testing before such a big board moves over to it. And yes, as sleepnmojo said - we'll move when we decide to.

@sonu

And yes, waiting for a bit before posting is a good idea. Give some time to people to read your topic and reply. Posting 4 times in the space of 15 minutes, with nothing significant to add, is not polite.

*topic moved from general discussion to site and forum issues

i've tested out ipb2 its a little bloated. but has nice features like multiple attachments..

i think its easy to move to ibp 2 :D but that's not the case... I wouldn't know how long it'd take to change the db. but i'm sure ipb has thought of a good way....

I will try to answer some questions.

We are not yet ready to switch to IPB 2.0.1. MSFN database is huge and I mean huge, few hundreds MB and converting takes few hours.

About Neow1n and <<spam>> thing. It's a long story, but for your information try to post msfn word there. They banned msfn word and we just did the same with neow1n.