[How To]: Nero 6.6.0.0

SiMoNsAyS

Yep,

:: Copy the post installation files for the final installer

xcopy /q /y post_config.cmd %TmpPath% >>error.log 2>&1 & xcopy /q /y register.reg %TmpPath% >>error.log 2>&1 & xcopy /q /y shortcut.exe %TmpPath% >>error.log 2>&1

echo xcopy 1

pause

cd %TmpPath%

??

Yep,

:: Copy the post installation files for the final installer

xcopy /q /y post_config.cmd %TmpPath% >>error.log 2>&1 & xcopy /q /y register.reg %TmpPath% >>error.log 2>&1 & xcopy /q /y shortcut.exe %TmpPath% >>error.log 2>&1

echo xcopy 1

pause

cd %TmpPath%

??

Well it has got me stuffed why you are not seeing any of the echo comments... ok try this one now... if you don't see some echo comments and some pauses now i have now idea what is happening on your system... on 4 different system here it is doing the same expected things... and i don't get the directory error... anyway try this one.

_MakeIt.cmd

ok, it is now workin, can`t tell you what was wrong though, just tried it on a clean install and it worked, somthing must be screwed up on my main installal winrar is in default location.

A few new issues now though, the shortcuts don`t get made in the start menu, folder is there but no links and it gives an error when loading nero express, Unable to load plugin manager also curious about this line in !MakeIt.cmd

ping -n 4 127.0.0.1 >NUL 2>&1

other than these few isues, a very usefull addition to my toolbox  :thumbup

OOPS! forgot to include the shortcut.exe in archive... fixed now - sorry bout that chief :blushing:

looking into the plugin manager.

Felix do ya have DL for that .exe yet? :lol:

Another prob Felix have your latest Nero only installer pack, have extracted it into my nero folder with nero6608.exe, creates the temp but seems to skip the extraction & builds the custom.exe with minimal files only like 152kb, My nero.exe is 24 meg??

@`Felix`, there is an edit button, was necessary that amount of posts on the last 3 pages? ;)

also next time try to be precise while quoting, some of your posts are really hard to scroll :P

Good point simon, have deleted as much as possible. and have moved to a new thread. sorry for taking over your topic...