Norton Corporate 9 PACKAGER

Anyone here who got NAV corporate edition v9 may have realised that the packager utility is no longer supported. But more, the .pmi files needed to run with the installer are not even on the CD!!! Symantec "forgot", they appologise and tell me to take the .pmi files from the NAV corporate edition 8.1

Do I look like the kind of guy who want to buy old softwares versions just for the hell of it?

Now my question: anyone could please, and kindly, attach a .zip with his packager files from v8.1 so I can use the packager I got with my v9

PLEASE!! :D

and thanks

Else, if you have another solution, I'm willing to try anything as long as I get my packager installation done

Unless of course you didn't purchase.....

:unsure: ... :blushing: Well I'm no corporation, if only there was a packager for norton personnal... that's the only reason I downloaded the corporate edition anyway so I guess Symantec wont send them to me :no:

anyone can e-mail the files from 8.1 to me at thauzar@videotron.ca PLEASE :D

I already have a leagal version of norton personnal edition, but packager only comes with the corporate edition, I don't think my issue is really "warez"... it's only easier to install with my personnal unattended windows XP cd if i use a custom packager.

So again, please send me those files if you have a minimum of ethical judgement, you'll understand my point I guess

I already have a leagal version of norton personnal edition, but packager only comes with the corporate edition, I don't think my issue is really "warez"... it's only easier to install with my personnal unattended windows XP cd if i use a custom packager.

So again, please send me those files if you have a minimum of ethical judgement, you'll understand my point I guess

spell check please. duhh,, :blushing: