[Release] Storm

Krezno

Hi there,

Sorry if this sounds really stupid - but i have downloaded this theme and installed it but when i go to the themes dialogue box to enable it i can't see it in the list - i have browsed the install location and there is now.theme there either... how do i enable this?

Felix

@Krezno

the sig is actually pretty nice.

@Wasim

i really dont think MSFN really cares at all.... its not tall, not wide enough to extend the size of ANYONE's web browser window,

AND the image isnt being stored on MSFN's servers so they couldnt care less about the bandwidth it is taking up.

[EDIT #1]

and its an actual 'signature', its "informative", not just a normal picture of random crap...

@`Felix` it's not a .theme file, it's a visual style so go to your %WINDIR%\Resources\Themes\Storm and double click storm.msstyles

When i do that - the display control applet opens and nothing appears different and then i click on ok and nothing changes.

Help! :blushing:

Felix

@`Felix` it's not a .theme file, it's a visual style so go to your %WINDIR%\Resources\Themes\Storm and double click storm.msstyles

When i do that - the display control applet opens and nothing appears different and then i click on ok and nothing changes.

Help! :blushing:

Felix

:blink: ... is your uxtheme.dll correctly patched? can you load any other themes? if that's the case i don't know any solution...

• 1 month later...

Seems I was too late in downloading the wallpaper to accompany your Storm theme, which by the way is probably one of the first Visual Themes I've ever used -- I know it sounds stupid, but I've rarely seen a Visual Theme worth the effort applying before. :D

Is there an alternative address where I can grab the wallpaper?

Thanks in advance.

Cee-Kay

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...