1. 1. Do you want it to be easy to create RunOnceEx.cmd

• Yes
    • No
    • What whould be the function?
    • Maybe

Well one more to add:

Spy Sweeper:

SpySweeper.exe /silent

Anyone know how to add the serial? Appears it not in the registry.

This Works for me installs and registers the program :P
REM    Webroot

REG ADD %KEY%\5090 /VE /D "Spy Sweeper 3.0" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\5090 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Webroot\SpySweeper.exe /VERYSILENT /SP-" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\5090 /V 3 /D "CMD /C COPY \"%systemdrive%\Install\Webroot\install.dat\" \"%programfiles%\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\" /Y" /f

i only have one problem i need to make the install.dat hidden and read only and i don't know how to do that.

i only have one problem i need to make the install.dat hidden and read only and i don't know how to do that.

oh that one is easy...

just add a batch with the attrib command at the end.

attrib +r +h [[Drive:][Path] FileName]

look here for more info about attrib

Well one more to add:

Spy Sweeper:

SpySweeper.exe /silent

Anyone know how to add the serial? Appears it not in the registry.

This Works for me installs and registers the program :P

REM       Webroot

REG ADD %KEY%\5090 /VE /D "Spy Sweeper 3.0" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\5090 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Webroot\SpySweeper.exe /VERYSILENT /SP-" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\5090 /V 3 /D "CMD /C COPY \"%systemdrive%\Install\Webroot\install.dat\" \"%programfiles%\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\" /Y" /f

Thanks a lot,

Will

in a later version, yes. but not now anymore. i have to find a descent way for this.

Currently i'm working on the support for XPlode, but this requires a big change to the program, so that's why there are no new version yet.

Also, for this next version, everyone with enough programming skills is able to create it's own save and lode plugins, to support more file-types (if needed)

Edited by eagle00789

Update: The new version is out. it currently supports saving as an xplode file (and af course a cmd file). loading will be done in the next version (loading of cmd file is available though). Aslo, setting the options in the xplode file is not yet supported directly from the program. you have to do this manually. The prommised programs are not in this version yet.

Update: The new version is out. it currently supports saving as an xplode file (and af course a cmd file). loading will be done in the next version (loading of cmd file is available though). Aslo, setting the options in the xplode file is not yet supported directly from the program. you have to do this manually. The prommised programs are not in this version yet.

Still get this errror when updating:

um1.png

And it appears update is still there. ;)

@eagle00789

Can i suggest that you change

rem PP=%SystemDrive%\Install\

To

SET PP=%SystemDrive%\Install\

And then append

%PP%

To the path's of the applications - then all that would be required would be the actual directory/folder of the application in each of the program file fields

oh and one other thing that is probably worth adding by default is

:getcd
FOR %%d IN  (c: d: e: f: g: h: i: j: k: l: m: n: o: p: q: r: s: t: u: v: w: x: y: z:) DO IF EXIST %%d\WIN51 SET CDROM=%%d

Just my 2 cents worth :yes: