SP2 - what to leave out now?

about MSJVM... it's not installed together with xpsp2 so... can i use Sun Java as a replacement or it's stupid?

so as a conclusion i must think if i want a full xp i need to add to sp2:

Journal Viewer

DotNet Framework 1.1

HighMAT

Sun Java

*DX9c WM9 and Messenger 4.7 are included, aren't they?

First of all Sun made Java so it's the real deal. Microsoft made an awful, awful VM which is full of bugs and security problems and isn't fully compatible with the official VM. If you want Java content on your computer there's only one choice: Sun's JRE 1.4.2_05 which should get updated in around Oct to 1.5.0 (yay!).

First of all Sun made Java so it's the real deal. Microsoft made an awful, awful VM which is full of bugs and security problems and isn't fully compatible with the official VM. If you want Java content on your computer there's only one choice: Sun's JRE 1.4.2_05 which should get updated in around Oct to 1.5.0 (yay!).

And not to mention lost the battle with Sun over it in a large battle that caused M$ to lose the ability to include it in it's operating systems.

IMO, they should have just said, ok were sorry, and we'll start including Sun's version in our operating system, as Apple did on the Mac platform.