fahrenheit 9/11

sven

The last thing I want to tell about this topic.

I hope the next president of USA will be more carefull about judging opinions

from European Countries.

We don't go to war for oil or money and we don't accept that lies

are used to show our war machine.

Instead of that Belgium just send 2 weeks ago, airplanes for fooddrops in Soudan.

Those people needs more help then any other country. :)

You see any big powerfull country or company in Soudan?? No off course not, no black gold in the soil.

I'm not against America or any other country, my point is that we should invest that money to help people. If the world could do that Bin Laden and other sick people wouldn't be so popular in the middle east!

@kmf what didn't you understand from "i don't want to reply you let's just leave it"??

i only express what i feel and i'm not going to lose any effort on explaining it to you.

How do you know that Michael Moore is "an honorable man"? Do you know him personally?

i've seen many interviews with him and for me it's enought, anyway it's only MY OPINION.

i promise to not post again in this thread it appears that many people don't like to read other opinions. see u in another thread!

Ok, I'm stretching it a bit, but Moore's movie is almost exactly as accurate as Spiderman and Star Wars...there's a ton of fantasy...most of the movie. But with starwars, there are bases in physics which are glossed over with huge quantities of fiction, and in spiderman, there's nanotechnology, glossed over yet again with huge quantities of love story and fantasy. The same is true of Fahrenheit, there are facts buried in the petty, childish narration and liberal edit-and-splice techniques. Anyone who watches the movie should be looking at those, or enjoying a good comedy, not a documentary. Frankly, I'd like to see a similar "documedy" about Kerry. (I hate them both.)