add drivers to XPC

Famer

@everyone can this be done.... i just wonder did not know if this new version could do that..... other than that GM you made a great program better than the old one,,, cant wate to see if you add a gui to it

why would a GUI be neccesary? I personally got more confused on the old green one then the new one. It's just put the files where they go, double click.....and you're done.

As for drivers, sure....if you use OEMPnPDriversPath you could add files to FILESCD and such. But not the like of the RAID/SATA drivers.

The only GUI I envisage that would be "useful" (using the term loosely) would be something that modifies the *.ini - it's almost completely non-interactive, so there's little to no use for a GUI.

Gotta aggree with Alanoll: the "double click" sure does eliminate a lot of potential user errors! (Makes coding and documentation a whole lot easier, too!) And as Wraith says: it is not like there is a whole lot of interaction.

As for drivers, apart from the SATA integration, XPCREATE does not have any special mechanism for adding drivers: it is done just as described in the MSFN guide.