could u put Mac OS X on to a normal computer

RaidenX

HI

I was wondering if u could put this software on a normal pc not a apple mac but some ppl say u cant do it, i was thinking of having Mac OS X version 10.3 "Panther" and windows pro all on one pc because i need the apple mac software for a job im doing and i want to save some money is their a way of doing this or not? :)

well my question would be where are u obtaining a mac os x?

edit: sorry I didn't mean to ask where I could obtain a copy

it was just a simple question of mocking.. cause I don't think u can buy a mac os unless u have a mac .

real sorry. delete me...

Edited by XtremeMaC

XtremeMaC, plz stay on topc, if u wish to ask a personal question then use the pm feature.

RaidenX, Mac osx will not run on a pcs archetechture.....however running an appliucation like Virtual PC within Windows and then installing OSx on that might be effective for your needs.

|Drew|

after a few minutes i found a torrent name called "Emulador PearPC + Mac OS X 10.3.4 instalado en imagen de disco (en inglés)". of course i will not put the .torrent file but this shows it is possible with PearPC because in the info i found a screenshot from the PearPC web site (note that u will need to run mac os x from a windows system)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest universal

GOD

You are all f***ing MORONS

Pearpc is slow as hell

and Quark is not some lame a** quake dev tool from 1996 you stupid f***er, that's QuArK (Quake Army Knife)

Jesus f***ing CHRIST how stupid can people f***ing be?!?!

I HOPE YOU ALL f***ING DIE!

Looks like you got this round the wrong way and its Windows exclusive.

Actually it appears you are wrong... Google Quark, I doubt the first result will be some old Quake editor. More likly, it will be the program that I was talking about.

At least your post made me laugh.