[Desktops] 2002

No offense I'm actually having a laugh especially where MSNwar thinks I'm that proud of my desktop enough to post it twenty times :) and you are wondering WTF is going on. w00t .I really appreciate this forum and all you guys that make it fun.

No offense I'm actually having a laugh especially where MSNwar thinks I'm that proud of my desktop enough to post it twenty times :) and you are wondering WTF is going on.

Hehe ... When you put it that way it is kinda funny ya :rolleyes:

easy work around. when you are posting and get the mail error message just click your browser's back button. The mail is actually sent even though you get the error. Just remember to refresh to see your post.

weird problem, but will be fixed soon.

Zipp51 ... How can you live with so many icons in your taskbar w00t ... And is that your dog?  :rolleyes:

My breathing is restricted,but the doctor says I'll live,even with excessive icons.As for the dog,yup he's mine and my lady's hound.His name is Andy but we called him Andre that day.The fool of grace that he is walked around with the hat for 10 minutes. :)

All thos eicons in your system tray zipp are running services, and they are collectively slowing your pc down, kill some of the un needed ones for beter performance!

@ Kidd0.... . looks a cool hack buddy, we will try it on new board, have you tried it on your 1.1 B board?

hopefully its compatible with the new final build