Game genre qustions

premier69

Hello folks!

My favorite types of games are strategy and shoot 'em up arcade games, for example:

Starscape

tyrian 2000

star money

Imperium galactica 2

dungeon keeper 2

----------------

could i please get your input as what other games are similair?

or what forum i should turn to for the answers.

post-2-1084704017_thumb.jpg

For shoot 'em up games aka First Person Shooters, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ubisoft's Rainbow Six 3: Ravenshield. It also has an expansion pack, Athena Sword

Far Cry is also one with beautiful graphics, but you have to have a pretty good system to take full advantage of it

Lately I've been playing Battlefield Vietnam. Had to adjust to not having a scope, but it's been pretty fun so far. Very team oriented though.

Checkout EVE online?

free download of the game and a weeks trial, not that you will get very far or do anything amazing in a weeks play. Its a very steep hill to climb up at first, but join a corp.. they will help you out a lot. Im the CEO of one of the first corps in game, and im the third person ever to sell anything on the market according to a recent post by the devs in their dev blog.

My corps name is Critical Mass Enterprises.

www.eve-online.com

First 10

We were curious on our 1 year birthday, about the "first 10" in various categories on Tranquility. Here is that information, listed from 1-10. Enjoy :)

First 10 characters

Dagny, Ironclaw, wiziwig, fatt, Main, Rathas, lyeta Leuko, Kitt, Enforcer

First 10 characters (and still alive today)

Dagny, wiziwig, Main, Leuko, Kitt, Enforcer, Ronin, fat man, Zeus, Cataclysm

First 10 market buyers

Jeriko, wiziwig, Ronin, Hideki, Majin Buu, Zeus, Longhead, Miles Vorkosigan, Peaches, Entraarx, Arbiter

First 10 market sellers

Dagny, Cataclysm, Tristan, Jeriko, wiziwig, Enforcer, Ronin, Hideki, Zeus, Majin Buu

First 10 Corporations

Colossus Technologies, Rebirth Inc, AdGen, PIE Inc., Ltd. Nihilism, New Birmingham Technologies UK, Critical Mass Enterprises, LoneStar Industries, The Firm, Taggart Transdimensional

First 10 Corporations (and still alive today)

Colossus Technologies, AdGen, PIE Inc., Ltd. Nihilism, New Birmingham Technologies UK, Critical Mass Enterprises, LoneStar Industries, Taggart Transdimensional, British Space Corporation, m0o Corp

:rolleyes: