Youtube Downloader HD last version for Win 7 32-bit

we3fan

Hi, I installed Youtube Downloader HD 5.4.3 (link) on my Win 7 SP1 32-bit PC, but it
doesn't work properly.

360p YT video - downloads OK.

480p YT video - downloads both Video and Audio files separetely, and shows this:
SS02X.png
When I press "OK" both files are deleted, so 480p download is not successful.

Do I need to install something additionally for 480p video to download and merge successfully?

I also tried Youtube Downloader HD 5.0.1 and I got same results. (360p - OK, 480p - Not OK)

What is the last version of Youtube Downloader HD for Win 7 32-bit?

Edited by we3fan

• we3fan changed the title to Youtube Downloader HD last version for Win 7 32-bit

http://www.youtubedownloaderhd.com/download.html  says ver 5.4.3 is only for Win 7 64-bit, I hoped it would work on Win 7 32-bit also but it doesn't.

So I think last version for Win 7 32-bit is ver 3.7 . Can someone confirm this?

I didn't realize initially that they stopped development for Win 7 32-bit, and only continued developing for Win 7 64-bit, that surprised me a bit.
Do many programs for Win 7 do that, or this is just a rare case?

9 hours ago, we3fan said:

http://www.youtubedownloaderhd.com/download.html  says ver 5.4.3 is only for Win 7 64-bit, I hoped it would work on Win 7 32-bit also but it doesn't.

So I think last version for Win 7 32-bit is ver 3.7 . Can someone confirm this?

I didn't realize initially that they stopped development for Win 7 32-bit, and only continued developing for Win 7 64-bit, that surprised me a bit.
Do many programs for Win 7 do that, or this is just a rare case?

Try the portable version! BTW, running Windows 7 32-bit is not really a good choice, unless your CPU is a 32-bit one only. I used Youtube Downloader HD in the past but there are better ones, even for Windows XP. And to answer your question, I fear 32-bit OSes and programmes have been in a dying process for a long time, see Linux. The number of programme manufacturers is growing who have already abandoned their 32-bit versions.

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

7 minutes ago, we3fan said:

Thanks guys.

AstroSkipper, The portable version gives same results unfortunately.
You have Win 7 64-bit?

Yes! It is the laptop of my lady but I have to administrate it. I really don't know why. :P I decided to install Windows 7 Professional 64-bit and not 32-bit at that time. We all know Windows 7 is a more recent OS than Windows XP (which is still my favourite). When Windows 7 was released, a 64-bit CPU was already the standard. Therefore, no need to install Windows 7 32-bit on such hardware unless the CPU is really a 32-bit only model, which was no longer the standard at that time, though. BTW, did you try a bit older versions? For example, Youtube Downloader HD 4.2.1:dubbio: