Problems with components not being installed!

I've been tinkering with this whole unattended setup thing, and i'm almost at the end of my tether! I just cannot get the component setup to work. What i mean, is that basically, i want my build to include IIS in the base install, as well as be configured to host asp.net applications. I've configured the following in my winnt.sif, but whatever i do with the syntax, it never installs any of the components (or for that matter, does it not install others that i dont want installed!)

What am i doing wrong?

please help!

i'm about to give up and go back to image based deployment!

Thanks

nmepar

;SetupMgrTag
[Data]AutoPartition=0MsDosInitiated=0UnattendedInstall=Yes  [unattended]    UnattendMode=FullUnattended    OemSkipEulA=Yes    OemPreinstall=Yes    TargetPath=\WINDOWS    Unattendswitch="Yes"    Repartition=No    WaitForReboot="No"    OemPnPDriversPath="Drivers\002_Dellvga\Driver\2KXP_INF;Drivers\003_WireNic"    DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore    AutoActivate=Yes
[GuiUnattended]    OemSkipWelcome=1    AdminPassword=*    EncryptedAdminPassword=No    OEMSkipRegional=1    TimeZone=85    OemSkipWelcome=0    [Display]    BitsPerPel=32    XResolution=1024    YResolution=768
[userData]    ProductKey=MYPID    FullName="MYNAME"    OrgName="MYCO"    ComputerName=HOSTNAME
[TapiLocation]    CountryCode=44    Dialing=Tone    AreaCode=020
[RegionalSettings]    LanguageGroup=1    SystemLocale=00000809    UserLocale=00000809    InputLocale=0809:00000809
[identification]    JoinWorkgroup=MSHOME
[Networking]    InstallDefaultComponents=Yes
[Componants]    AccessOpt = Off    AccessTools=Off    Aspnet = On    AutoUpdate = On    Calc = On    Chat = Off    Clipbook = On    Deskpaper = Off    Dialer = Off    Fax = Off    Fp_extensions = On    Fp_vdir_deploy = On    Freestyle=Off    Hypertrm = On    IEAccess = On    Iis_asp = On    Iis_common = On    Iisdbg = On    Iis_doc = Off    Iis_ftp = Off    Iis_inetmgr = On    Iis_internetdataconnector = On    Iis_nntp = Off    Iis_serversideincludes = On    Iis_smtp = On    Iis_smtp_docs = Off    Iis_webadmin = On    Iis_webdav = On    Iis_www = On    Iis_www_vdir_printers = Off    Iis_www_vdir_scripts = On    Iis_www_vdir_terminalservices = On    Pop3Admin = On    Pop3Service = On    Pop3Srv = On    Inetprint = On    Indexsrv_system = On    Mousepoint = On    Msmsgs=Off    Msnexplr = Off    Mswordpad = On    Paint = On    Pinball = Off    Rec = Off    Rootautoupdate = On    Templates = On    TSWebClient = On    Vol = On    Zonegames = Off    Minesweeper = Off    Solitaire = Off    Spider = Off    Freecell = On    Hearts = Off
[GUIRunOnce]%systemdrive%\install\hotfixes\hotfixes.cmd

What am i doing wrong?

please help!

i'm about to give up and go back to image based deployment!

Thanks

nmepar

[Componants]

AccessOpt = Off

AccessTools=Off

Aspnet = On

AutoUpdate = On

Componants should be Components

:) Ouch! ... okay okay, so as always, its the simple things"

In my defence though, I copy and pasted that from one of the other examples somewhere on this site, so its not all my fault!

@jrzycrim ; Thanks for the sanity check! .. and the rest of ya... :rolleyes:

Thx

nmepar