Phising scams grow more sophisticated?

FthrJACK

Just how lame is this effort?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Just how lame is this effort?

Well some are yes, but certainly not the one i just recieved in my inbox from someone who barely seems to know how to use MS paint never mind pull off a banking fraud!Just how bad is this effort? come on, i even gave a lamo meter up (poll) for it, heh

lame.gif

note in the footer of the html the hidden text in white to get past peoples spam filters, also the real address of the webpage and the letter I used in place of L (which looks kinda same in some fonts)

<font color="#FFFFFF">in 1841 </font></font></b></font></p>      <p><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><a href="http://www.personal.barclays.co.uk.userset.net:4903/b/index.htm"><font color="#D1165C">http://www.personaI.barcIays.co.uk/goto/pfsoIb_Iogin</font></a></font></p>      <p><font color="#FFFFFF">AOL NBA Carmen Electra</font></p>    </td>  </tr></table><p><font color="#FFFFFF">Never mund. Mardi Gras Daytona 500 in 1995</font></p><p><font color="#FFFFFF">Golf Clubs aren't you? in 1996 I'm terribly sorry,</font></p><p><font color="#FFFFFF">American Music Awards to leave a message ???? San Diego</font></p>

After I see the link to Carmen Electra I will try to remember to say thank you :)

The difference between genius and stupidity? Genius has limits. - Albert Einstein.

:) i think they spent too much time on changing i to L, they forgot about the picture :D

I went over the website to check. is this company really exist? :rolleyes:

I wonder how many customers they have

Carmen Electra? where? here? :D