Anyone suffering from this Control panel notification area icon bug?

papadog728

105245.thumb.png.8b64bfe8c7b9804c8565af6a5ef98f10.png

Hey guys, How are you doing? Some dude using Startallback all the way from Korea! Pardon my poor English skill, But I'll try my best as possible.

anyway, straight to the point. If you go to Control Panel - All Control Panel Items - Notification Area icons (It is Red Underlined part in the screenshot. Yes I'm Korean and using KoKR OS)

And there is yellow boxes that I marked in screenshot which is already uninstalled programs, but somehow it is still there.

I searched web and tried every solutions I can do for probably 5 hours straight but I just coudn't solve the problem.

I tried registry edit that deleting "IconStreams" and "PastIconsStream" In "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\TrayNotify" Path,

manually and Using BAT file. Not working. then I searched those 2 keys, found total 4 of them each. deleted and reboot system, still nothing. my guess is it is wrong registry that I'm dealing with.

So this "Control Panel - All Control Panel Items - Notification Area icons" path is actually not approachable when you are not using startallback,

It can be found when you turn on Startallback and enable Control panel applet option.

I think there must be a cache registry (if it exists) but I just can't find it.

Anyone please tell me how to get rid of that ghost icons? its driving me crazy!