Insert some other title CD-ROM in A: - what?

e5frog

EDIT:
Turns out the ISO nLite made for me was missing all files on root, the important three WIN51*-files is the reason this request pops up. 
Don't know why nLite skipped these, they were present in the folder, probably some setting I didn't understand.

Trying to add a driver for AHCI into the installation of Windows XP x64 to be able to run my copy of Solidworks 2012. 
Worked fine but I figured the installation could be smoother and started looking at the other options. 
After trying to remove unwanted programs getting "missing file" errors, having to press ESC for every darn file I gave that up (why are they even still in the installation script?).
Looked at some other nice options and then it started - instead of starting the installation I get this message:
Img_9598.thumb.jpg.357a2bc9fe00999c460ea21d11481b6e.jpg

Why is that, what did I do wrong? 
Tried to erase the files and re-rip them from the WinXP x64 CD-ROM and I'm now at coaster #4 not knowing why I can't get back to the working version.

I read here:

That "Remove "win51ip.SP1" and/or "win51ip.SP2" in root of XPCD." - is that a solution for me?
Haven't found any more help. I'm sure people have had this happen to them before.

What I want to do is:
Put a disk in the computer and have it install Windows XP x64 fully with minimal interaction.

I want to add SP2
I want to add the AHCI driver
I want to add the crucial updates/fixes
I want to use the unattend feature for automatic CD key and that stuff
I want to set my own theme with no background image
I want to use Tweaks to not having to change these things after the install
A clean installation starting from the push of the power button in 15-16s

I have done all this - but I get this screen and I can't get rid of it...    :'(  :'( 

Help, please.

Edited by e5frog

I seem to get an impression these WIN51* - files need to consist of the word Windows (+new line +carriage return) - my .SP2 file is just the carriage return and new line, no Windows. 
Why does that happen? 

I have these in the working original disk:
WIN51 contains $57$69$6E$64$6F$77$73$20$0D$0A (Windows  space,  line feed, carriage return)
WIN51AP same as above 
When adding SP2 in nLite I get this as well, it contains just line feed and carriage return ($0D, $A)
WIN51AP.SP2 

Checking original Operating System CD:s with Windows XP Professional with SP2, the WIN51IP.SP2 is the "Windows,$20,$0D,$0A" version
Checking original Operating System CD:s with Windows XP Professional with SP1a, the WIN51IP.SP1 is just the two byte version ($0D,$0A)... 
AAAARRGGHHh....!

I guess - as I have the "enter only" .SP2-file and it's not working - I should try to change it to the one with "Windows" in it - see if that helps. 

6 hours ago, e5frog said:

I want to add SP2

Hi. Is there a possibility you reconsider and use an ISO with SP2 already integrated? Nlite doesn't want to be friendly with the 64bit version, it's to be expected.

I see a brand new problem now. 

I have been checking the directory with the extracted files, there are all the WIN51*-files.
After ISO has been made - they're all gone, there's only directories, not a single file on root. 

$OEM$
AMD64
DOCS (empty)
I386
[BOOT]

... what am I doing wrong?

@Dixel I don't have one with SP2... but I guess that could be an option. 

So. Tip to beginners, check the ISO before burning.

(BTW I shut off SFC in the latest failed attempt making another coaster, don't know if it matters or if it's permanently off.)

nLite skipping the files on root seems to be the problem causing the request for CD-ROM in the floppy disk drive. 
I extracted the nLite-made  ISO, added the WIN51*-files and the other few files from the original installation disk. 
WIN51 has the Windows -text
WIN51AP has the Windows -text
WIN51AP.SP2 is "empty" with just the two bytes mentioned. 

Then made a new ISO according to this:
https://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Bootable-Windows-XP-ISO-from-a-Folder
Which is quite simple, just need to download that binary file for boot.

Install went great, no hicups at all. I only edited the partition info, everything else was already preset. 

Why does this happen, aren't all the files in the folder supposed to be included in the ISO, the ones in my SOFTWARE folder and the ones on root?

EDIT: 
THE AMD64-folder, it's only needed for AMD CPU and can be omitted (if making a disk for an Intel-machine), right?

Edited by e5frog

11 hours ago, e5frog said:

THE AMD64-folder, it's only needed for AMD CPU and can be omitted (if making a disk for an Intel-machine), right?

No it's another name for x64 architecture which was first created by AMD and later adopted by Intel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X86-64

The Intel64 aka ia64 stands for Intel Itanium CPUs which were discontinued, so modern 64-bit ones are all AMD64