Update email and migrate SAB settings

Sparkrite

Hi folks,

Brand new member but have been using SIB and SAB for a few years now.

Two things I would like to ask, if that's ok ?

1- I no longer have access to my original Email that I used when purchasing the licence for the two prgs. so how do I go about updating to my new Email, please?

2-  I will shortly be updating my PC to a new one and would like to carry over all my SAB settings, any advice on how to do this please?

TIA.

Cheers.

Edited by Tripredacus
title

I would email support about your licensing issue, see here: http://startisback.com/#support-tab

I've had luck exporting 

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\StartIsBack

to a .reg file. However since many of SAB's features either use legacy or reimplemented Windows components some settings will be in other parts of the registry and will need to be reconfigured unless you want to track down those exact registry settings which isn't really recommended.

9 hours ago, mackid1993 said:

I would email support about your licensing issue, see here: http://startisback.com/#support-tab

I've had luck exporting 

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\StartIsBack

to a .reg file. However since many of SAB's features either use legacy or reimplemented Windows components some settings will be in other parts of the registry and will need to be reconfigured unless you want to track down those exact registry settings which isn't really recommended.

Thanks a lot, I'll start there so...........

Cheers.

• Tripredacus changed the title to Update email and migrate SAB settings