weird minecraft issue?

Jaguarek62

Hi,

I installed windows 7 on my trusty old latitude e6330. I have just one question. Does minecraft 1.19 no longer work properly on windows 7? It just glitches out. On Windows 8.1 on the same hardware it just works normally.

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, carambos said:

Update drivers. 
By the way, why did you downgrade to 7 from 8.1?

I didn't downgrade from 8.1, this was my vista laptop and I like to try things with it. no real purpose anymore. however updating the drivers didn't work so I gave up.

• 1 month later...

Minecraft works fine for me on my desktop with a rtx2060 but on my laptop, new versions of MC don't work. Apparently they need some directx features which those old iGPUs don't have. Just stick with old version of minecraft honestly they didnt add that much good stuff

3 hours ago, vxiiduu said:

Minecraft works fine for me on my desktop with a rtx2060 but on my laptop, new versions of MC don't work. Apparently they need some directx features which those old iGPUs don't have. Just stick with old version of minecraft honestly they didnt add that much good stuff

Minecraft uses opengl not direct x and it works on 8/8.1/10. Like I said I gave up it was too much hassle