Ethernet card doesn't work

Adamwo

Hello, i have instaled Windows 2000 (USP5.1 and kernelex) on Gigabyte ga-h61m-s2pv (rev 2.0) with i5 2500K intel processor, just

motherboard without any pci cards. I have  a big problem to instal ethernet card. Only drivers i found are Windows XP drivers.

On this board is instaled Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller.  I have 2 sdd with Windows 2000. On one after i install

this Ethernet Controller  driveri have the blue screen with C0000263 (Driver Entry Point Not Found) The \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\l1c51x86.sys device driver could not locate the entry point _vsnwprintf in driver ntoskrnl.exe.

On second one there is the 31 error . But second one is without Kernelex.

I also have a problem with vga intel driver and PCI Simple Communications Controller. Which drivers should i install for this?

Would You help me to resolve this problem?

Edited by Adamwo

• Adamwo changed the title to Ethernet card doesn't work

18 hours ago, Adamwo said:

Hello, i have instaled Windows 2000 (USP5.1 and kernelex) on Gigabyte ga-h61m-s2pv (rev 2.0) with i5 2500K intel processor, just

motherboard without any pci cards. I have  a big problem to instal ethernet card. Only drivers i found are Windows XP drivers.

On this board is instaled Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller.  I have 2 sdd with Windows 2000. On one after i install

this Ethernet Controller  driveri have the blue screen with C0000263 (Driver Entry Point Not Found) The \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\l1c51x86.sys device driver could not locate the entry point _vsnwprintf in driver ntoskrnl.exe.

On second one there is the 31 error . But second one is without Kernelex.

I also have a problem with vga intel driver and PCI Simple Communications Controller. Which drivers should i install for this?

Would You help me to resolve this problem?

What is your card Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller ID

you should to find the driver for windows 2000 with the id of device, because the much of diver now of 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 is released for windows 7/8/10/11 and these driver doesn't include XP and 2000 
search the driver compatible with xp  it is probably compatible with 2000 for ethernet card 

Edited by windows2

7 hours ago, windows2 said:

What is your card Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller ID

you should to find the driver for windows 2000 with the id of device, because the much of diver now of 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 is released for windows 7/8/10/11 and these driver doesn't include XP and 2000 
search the driver compatible with xp  it is probably compatible with 2000 for ethernet card 

I have found the XP driver, byt doesn't work. I bought today old relatek pci card, it works without any problems.

Would You tell me how to switch on PAE mode for kernelex ? I have 16 GB ram, but see obnly 3,7 GB, im using windows 2000 in photo minilab, which open a lot of pictures, so bigger Ram memmory will be better.