Dust inside (tm) - What's the longest period you haven't blown dust out of your computer(s)?

UCyborg

4 hours ago, UCyborg said:

Fancy, I only have portable fans at home.

No , nothing fancy at all ,  I bought the cheapest I could get in 2006 (my "newest") . 5 units approx. 200 Euro per unit , I don't buy expensive split systems.

I live in an ancient house protected by Unesco (or smth like that) . So I can't just drill holes and damage the walls , but I can do holes in the windows . And if there's some townhall inspection arrives , I just close the huge 17th (?) century window shields , case closed. So those are window type units, 5 devices in each room, including the kitchen. Fixed several plastic pipes to remove humidity out of the units.

And thanks to our wise French government we aren't dependent on electricity from pariah states  and have our own nuclear energy plants , so the electricity in my city has normal price. And yeah , I also have one portable unit air conditioner , but it's noisy, I usually use it in the bathroom only when it's too hot to take a shower.

To sum all up , I have zero problems with the thermal paste , as you might have guessed . Perhaps that 40 years old paste is still alive because of that.

Most importantly I have almost zero problems with the dust either ! Because ACs suck all dust inside and I just clean them from time to time.

Edited by D.Draker
Removed criticising of Germany due to the rules of the forum , because Germany went to 100% dependency from a well known commie country.