Internet Explorer 9 - Tweak possible?

I was curious to know if it is possible to make Internet Explorer 9 usable nowadays. I searched up IE9 tweaks but I didnt understand anything. I wanted to ask in particular, if it is possible to somehow make YouTube and other Google Apps working again? A few years ago, there was an addon called Google Chrome Frame, which was updated till v34 I think that allowed IE6-9 users to benefit from the Chrome rendering engine. But Google stopped developing it and now I dont know what else to do with IE9

1 hour ago, yoltboy01 said:

...I wanted to ask in particular, if it is possible to somehow make YouTube and other Google Apps working again? A few years ago, there was an addon called Google Chrome Frame...

YouTubers should generally take Google’s browser advice, which does not include any version of Internet Explorer (although IE 11 is still usable AFAIK):

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/175292?hl=en

We had a thread about IE9’s inability to playYouTube videos in 2018/2019, and XP diehards did suggest installing Chrome Frame:

https://msfn.org/board/topic/177749-ie9-doesnt-play-youtube-videos-anymore/?do=findComment&comment=1160023

Google ended support for Chrome Frame on February 25, 2014 and recommended uninstalling it. I believe it depended on FlashPlayer, which is now officially EOL (but there has been discussion in the XP forum about how to continue using it if one is truly determined).

Those running Vista x64 with extended kernel can most easily satisfy YouTube’s requirements by using Chrome. Recent versions of Firefox require certain Windows 7 files to play h.264 videos, but win32 has also taken care of that with his mfplatsetup. Even for YouTubers running vanilla Vista or XP, better options than Internet Explorer are readily available (but will become more scarce whenever YouTube deprecates Polymer v1).

Getting back to IE9, the most significant tweak that is possible is Enabling TLS 1.1/1.2 support in Vista’s Internet Explorer 9. You would get a lot less “Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage” errors if you implemented that, but you shouldn’t expect too much from this 10-year-old browser.