windows ME: i need some updates

Joaquim

i changed the keyboard layout, on Windows, and works fine... but on MS-DOS, the keyboard continues english...

on MS-DOS i don't have the 'keyb' command. i don't know why..

the Spear of Destiny DOS game give me a black screen and i don't know why(using DOSBox, i have  image.. works fine)

why these MS-DOS problems? can i fix them?
i need keyboard layout in portuguese

jumper works fine.. thank you

but only works when and while the MS-DOS is open... when i restart the pc, it will not work, unless i reactive

i need it permanent..

MrMateczko: i tried use msconfig but maybe i miss something :( on international tab, i changed the language the page is 850 and country is 351.... but the Keyboard Type\Layout is empty

"...

This is the way it is supposed to work. A bug in MSCONFIG.EXE version 4.90.0.3000 (that ships with Windows Me version 4.90.0.3000) causes the path to the KEYBOARD.SYS driver to get corrupted. This bug was patched in version 4.90.0.3001, which can be requested from Microsoft. If you don't have version 3001, the workaround is simple. In the entry next to Keyboard Data File Name delete everything but "KEYBOARD.SYS" (in other words, delete the path). Then click OK and reboot the system.

The language settings applied in the System Configuration Utility affect DOS, not Windows. The Windows settings are set in the Control Panel as described above..."

i'm using the 4.90.0.3000 version :(

i did several updates and no solution :(

the mKEYB and XKEYB isn't permanent.. only when i use on the moment... when i close the MS-DOS, i will lose the Portuguese keyboard layout.

can you advice me more?

• 2 months later...