windows update error 80244019

sanojsharma717

Hello, all I am using Windows 10 Pro on HP Laptop 14S - er003TU, last Night I Update My windows 10 Pro to the windows latest October Update. but I get Error Code 80244019. this error occurs every time When I try to update the windows. First, i think this may occur due to Internet connectivity. i connect My Laptop to the Lan instead of Wifi. but the problem is the same as previous. can any one help me to this? Wating for the Suggestions.

2 hours ago, sanojsharma717 said:

Hello, all I am using Windows 10 Pro on HP Laptop 14S - er003TU, last Night I Update My windows 10 Pro to the windows latest October Update. but I get Error Code 80244019. this error occurs every time When I try to update the windows. First, i think this may occur due to Internet connectivity. i connect My Laptop to the Lan instead of Wifi. but the problem is the same as previous. can any one help me to this? Wating for the Suggestions.

You've posted this on the wrong forum. Post this on the Windows 10 forum

7 hours ago, sanojsharma717 said:

I am using Windows 10 Pro...Update My windows 10 Pro to the windows latest October Update. but I get Error Code 80244019. this error occurs every time When I try to update the windows...

Welcome to MSFN. As mentioned, you have posted in the Vista section rather than the Windows 10 section. It is odd that you are getting the same error code as Vista and XP, and I haven’t seen any similar reports involving Windows 10. This Microsoft link purports to explain why Vista and XP get that error code, but states that Windows 8 and later are “not affected”:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4569557/windows-update-sha-1-based-endpoints-discontinued

Sorry for that, i was thinking that i will find the Problem, is also searched for this issue on the Internet and found this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-error-code-80244019/e0d348b6-3d50-4a98-857b-dce9d395222b Official Microsoft link and also found this https://techsherlock.com/how-to-fix-the-windows-update-error-80244019/ Found this on the Internet. This really help me a lot. 
@TECHGEEK Sorry for that i will keep this in Next Time.
My Problem is Solved Now
Thank You.

• 1 year later...

Error 80244019 is a Windows Update failure error that is triggered when the Windows Updates fails to connect to the Windows Server. Windows Updates is a feature built into Windows responsible for securing your system by checking with the Windows Update Server and applying the necessary updates. riteaid survey surveyzop

Edited by cemalsur