Waiting on email/login after donation

nosaJ

Hi everyone,

I made a donation on Monday and I never received a response email and I can't log in using my email/zipcode information (it says there is no matching account with that information).  Does anyone know how long it generally takes for your account to be created?  The "READ FIRST" forum topic gave me the impression it would be very fast, but that information is 3 years old now, so I'm not sure if it's still an automatic process?  Or maybe BigMuscle creates them all manually now and he's on vacation.  Thanks in advance :)

It should take a few days maximally, but it takes a few hours mostly. It just depends how fast PayPal sends me notification about incoming payment, some notifications take longer than others although the payment is already marked as finished.

I would check the spam folder at first, then I would check your PayPal details. I noticed that many of the "I can't login" complaints come from users who tries to fill in the login e-mail/zip that does not match their PayPal account.

Hi BigMuscle,

Thanks for your reply.  It's now been 6 days and I haven't received anything yet.  I checked my inbox, spam, and clutter folders, but I didn't find anything.  Also I verified my PayPal email and ZIP code and I cannot log in; it still says account not found.  I'm worried the automated system has missed my donation.  Could I please kindly ask you to check on my account when you have a moment?  I'll send you a private message with my details.  Many thanks!

Hi, how many days do I have to wait for my confirmation e-mail?
I've done that donation from my PayPal Account (alex.pp.leoyet@outlook.es)
Recently I've made a Donation because I want to remove the watermark of my desktop. The donation was done last January 28, do you know anything?

Hi everyone,

Just an update for those following the thread: BigMuscle forwarded me my login details manually on January 29th (thanks!)  The automated email system did not work in my case and I never received an automated email after donation.  As BigMuscle said earlier, make sure you check all your spam/clutter folders to make sure the automated email isn't there.  Based on anecodatal evidence, it seems there is some problem with the automated email system - sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  My best guess is that the automated email system "spoofs" the sending domain (the email does not actually originate from glass8.eu but from another service domain) and some email services reject this as a phishing scam (such as Microsoft-run email servers).  Looking at AlexL's email address, it appears to be a Microsoft-run email server, just like mine...