Help me with Nero Burning Rom

^|YeRBiTo|^

Hi¡

Can anybody help me with Nero? I can't install de spanish language pack in my unattended xp cd :rolleyes:

I use next command line to nero setup \nero6303.exe /silent /sn=xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx /write_sn /no_ui /noreboot and next one to set up the language pack: \nbresp6303.exe /silent but this don't pack nero

If i use /language=Spanish or /language=Español and don't work too

Please help me :)

I am using the following without trouble:

@ECHO OFFECHO Installing Nero Burning ROM v6
rem nero    = Nero StartSmart + Nero Burning ROM 6 + Nero Express 6 + Nero BackItUp rem         + Nero Cover Designer + Nero Wave Editor + Nero SoundTrax + Nero Toolkitrem         + Nero Image Drive rem nve     = NeroVision Express + Nero ShowTime + Nero Recoderem NMP     = Nero Media Playerrem NeroMix = NeroMIX
MD "%systemdrive%\Program Files\Ahead"
ECHO --- Registering Nero Burning ROM...REGEDIT /S Registry.reg
ECHO --- Installing StartSmart + Burning ROM 6 + Express 6 + BackItUpECHO              + Cover Designer + Wave Editor + SoundTrax + ToolkitECHO              + Image DriveSTART /wait Nero6316.exe     /silent /norebootECHO     + Language PackSTART /wait NBR6316FRA.exe   /silent /noreboot
ECHO --- Installing Nero Media Player...START /wait NMP14020.exe     /silent /norebootECHO     + Language PackSTART /wait NMP14020fra.exe  /silent /noreboot
ECHO --- Installing NeroMIX...START /wait NeroMIX14020.exe /silent /norebootECHO     + Language PackSTART /wait NMix14020FRA.exe /silent /noreboot
ECHO --- Installing NeroVision Express + Nero ShowTime + Nero Recode...START /wait NVE2120.exe      /silent /norebootECHO     + Language PackSTART /wait NVE2120FRA.exe   /silent /noreboot
ECHO --- Installing Nero WMA Plugin...START /wait WMAPlugin2093.exe /silent /noreboot
EXIT

with Registry.reg being an export of

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ahead] and [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ahead\Nero - Burning Rom]

Thanks mde¡ :rolleyes:

But i'm searchig something more easy

like start /wait nbr6303esp.exe /silent /language=????

What is the use of command language? Why doesn't work silent instalation of nero language pack? And if i add any entries to registry? :)

Why would you like to have

start /wait nbr6303esp.exe /silent /language=????

because the file is already rated as Spanish (ESP)?!

Why is it more easy to add /language=...?

This is a part of my command file:

ECHO Instalando Nero Burning Rom 6.3.0.3ECHO Por favor, espera start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Nero\Nero6303.exe /silent /sn=xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx/write_sn /no_ui /norebootECHO.ECHO Parcheando NeroECHO Por favor, espera start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Nero\Nbr6303esp.exe /silent /language=Spanish /no_ui

Why nbr6303esp.exe doesn't update my nero to Spanish?

For me, it is more easy install nero whit 5 or 6 lines that install whit all of ur code. Can you understand me?

What is the parameter of command "/language" Do you know this?

Thank mdes and sorry me for my bad english :)

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Nero\Nbr6303esp.exe /silent /language=Spanish /no_ui

Nbr6303esp is Spanish (because it contains ESP in its name), so I think that /language=Spanish is not required, and perhaps is an error (is THE error causing you troubles?)

Problem is that if i install nero without command line parameters, it installs in Spanish language, but if i add some command line parameters, language installation get no changes, so i think i need to add the /language parameter to change that settings again.

I've tried to use this command with words like "spanish" "español" "esp" "es" "sp"... but still havin' the same problem.

Should i try another .exe version?

do you know where can i get the exhaustive command line parameter list or a /language command complete description?

should i try to apply language command on nero's installator or in nero's update file?

I'm having the same problem... the pack seems to be installed, but when clicking file -> preferences there's only English. :)

It seems the .nls and .chm files are not copied to the nero folder

The problem is not in the /language parameter. this is designed for the complete languagepack containing ALL languages

As a temporarily workaround I use AutoIt to install it.

Until I find a better solution this works fine for me..

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to install silently only Nero Burning ROM 6.x.x.xx - I don't want to install any of the other applications : BackItUp, Cover Designer, Express, ImageDrive, SoundTrax, Wave Editor and toolkit and SmartStart.

Does anybody know if switches exits to select which modules to install and to exclude others.

To all those who are having troubles with installing in their language, I do it like this:

1. download the newest Nero from nero.com AND the language pack you need

2. install it like this:

nero6xxx.exe /SILENT /NOREBOOT

nerolangpack.exe /SILENT /NOREBOOT

works fine for me...

Hi

I had this problem too, but I corrected this. I unpack languagepack file, and I repack this with winrar. I repack all files except setup.exe and setup folder. I create new sfx archive with winrar and it's all ok.

Bye