Can't access volumes on a home shared computer

I enabled everything i knew and i see the two hard drives on a remote computer on my simple home network, with simple file sharing, but i am told i have no permission and can't access them.

There is no password on the remote and it just refused, with a hard sound, it didn't ask for a password

By host you mean the remote computer, the Fujitsu?

I see from the Fujitsu the other computer but from the permissions tab, on the Fujitsu, i see only Fujitsu in the Locations search box, so i don't find the other computers on the home network and i can't grant permissions

Besides, i didn't do this procedure in the past, with the successfull simple file sharing network that i made at home

I see only a WiFi connection on the Fujitsu, no LAN network. In the Device Manger of the Fujitsu, Network, only a WiFi network card+7 or 8 WAN cards, each, i guess, with an other protocol.

Is it because i don't have a network card? does that one card do the rest? do i have to install a network card?

There is no RJ-45 socket on the Fujitsu so i used a USB adapter

I think the problem is i can't make any volume to be shared on the Win 10 comp, in the file browser, when i select the drive and select properties-->Sharing, i can't use the Share button