Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Dibya

Making Smartphone - The process

Well Shenzhen , China might be a great place but for some unknown reason Indians are advised not to go to China for now.

As an electronics hobbyist , I will say Shenzhen is heaven for me . Anyone before to Shenzhen, comment below. To be honest it is more like commercial city .Akihabara in Japan is a place for electronics otakus.

All talks aside I searched mediatek in digikey and Mouser . No where it is available. I want to grab some documentation of Helio P22 but no luck either .

I am working on a series (movie) to make people aware how they can start their own smartphone company. To be honest I am not interested personally . Most of the case you can make great phones but marketing is key to your success. Their is too much competition now from Chinese firms.

Anyway how to get started ?

Those who are interested I will link my series here in YouTube.

To be honest, you touched so many topics in a single post that I don't really know what it's really about :/ it looks like iti's split from another topic without the context left.

10 hours ago, Mcinwwl said:

To be honest, you touched so many topics in a single post that I don't really know what it's really about :/ it looks like iti's split from another topic without the context left.

Reply which ever you wish

On 1/20/2019 at 5:25 AM, Dibya said:

Reply which ever you wish

On 1/19/2019 at 3:25 PM, Dibya said:

... for some unknown reason Indians are advised not to go to China for now.

Advised by whom? :dubbio:

jaclaz

2 hours ago, jaclaz said:

Advised by whom? :dubbio:

jaclaz

Government officials

Edited by Dibya