Ace-Host

http://jc-host.com/hostingplans.html doesn't work :) heh i don't want them even their page doesn't work, guess what else will not work.

anyways my current host is on hostacres.com

Monthly Hosting Special

• 300 MB Web Disk Space!

• 50 Free Emails

• 10 GB Monthly Transfer

• PHP/Perl/MySQL/CGI • Frontpage Extensions

• Web Email (your own email)

• Free Website Building Tool

• Free Search Engine Submission

for $3.95...

domain reg $12.95

everything is working fine now. their webmail is kind of slow. that the only problem i've so far....

• 3 months later...

Im telling you guys www.Webdoghost.com is one of the best webhostings ive seen. Well i have searched much but to me it seems good!

ALL PLANS INCLUDE:

99.9% Server Uptime

cpanel - View Demo

Web Host Manager

Fantastico Deluxe

24/7 Support Chat

Multi-Domain Support

Unlimited Email Aliases

Web mail Support

Unlimited Sub Domains

Unlimited FTP Accounts

Unlimited MySQL

PHP 4

Password Protected

CGI-BIN

Perl/SSI/CGI

FrontPage Support

Spam Filters

and Much Much More!

BRONZE PLAN

2GB Disk Space

20GB Bandwith

Unlimited Emails

cPanel and Web Stats

Web Host Manager

Unlimited Domains

24/7 Support

Monthly Payments

Yearly payments available at check out.

Im telling you guys www.Webdoghost.com is one of the best webhostings ive seen. Well i have searched much but to me it seems good!
  ALL PLANS INCLUDE:

99.9% Server Uptime

cpanel - View Demo

Web Host Manager

Fantastico Deluxe

24/7 Support Chat

Multi-Domain Support

Unlimited Email Aliases

Web mail Support

Unlimited Sub Domains

Unlimited FTP Accounts

Unlimited MySQL

PHP 4

Password Protected

CGI-BIN

Perl/SSI/CGI

FrontPage Support

Spam Filters

and Much Much More!

BRONZE PLAN

2GB Disk Space

20GB Bandwith

Unlimited Emails

cPanel and Web Stats

Web Host Manager

Unlimited Domains

24/7 Support

Monthly Payments

They are the best??

Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR - assumed 'DIR' in E:\Domains\webdoghost.com\wwwroot\co\include\functions.inc.php on line 63

Notice: Undefined index: DIR in E:\Domains\webdoghost.com\wwwroot\co\include\functions.inc.php on line 63

Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR - assumed 'DIR' in E:\Domains\webdoghost.com\wwwroot\co\include\functions.inc.php on line 63

http://www.webdoghost.com/co/order/

The do not have a reverse DNS so if your a client you would experience a ton of bounced e-mails. Also the trace routes are slow...

And they are illegally allowing others to download templates that they have no copyrights to or created..

http://www.webdogpro.com/templates.php?sta...subaction=&id=&

The best?? :lol:

• 2 months later...
  ALL PLANS INCLUDE:

99.9% Server Uptime

cpanel - View Demo

Web Host Manager

Fantastico Deluxe

24/7 Support Chat

Multi-Domain Support

Unlimited Email Aliases

Web mail Support

Unlimited Sub Domains

Unlimited FTP Accounts

Unlimited MySQL

PHP 4

Password Protected

CGI-BIN

Perl/SSI/CGI

FrontPage Support

Spam Filters

and Much Much More!

BRONZE PLAN

2GB Disk Space

20GB Bandwith

Unlimited Emails

cPanel and Web Stats

Web Host Manager

Unlimited Domains

24/7 Support

Monthly Payments

They are the best??

Notice: Undefined index: DIR in E:\Domains\webdoghost.com\wwwroot\co\include\functions.inc.php on line 63

http://www.webdoghost.com/co/order/

The do not have a reverse DNS so if your a client you would experience a ton of bounced e-mails. Also the trace routes are slow...

And they are illegally allowing others to download templates that they have no copyrights to or created..

If you did your research you would notice we sell Linux hosting. You can see by the error (modern bill sucks) www.WebDogHost.com is hosted on a windows server. You must have a bad connection to do a trace route, I get an average of 11ms average to our server but it does not matter anyway because that’s not the hosting servers. As for the reverse DNS you are correct we don’t have it on that server but that does not mean our hosting servers don’t!

The templates you are saying are not made by us is not true all our templates are made by us or submitted by the authors to us.

Best Regards,

Max Wilson

Support Team

System Administrator

WebDogPro Networks™

Max@WebDogPro.com

Yeah it does sound like your directly bashing your competition. not only here but a few posts back.

How would you know what rights they have and dont have over the template content.?

Competition? Are you kidding me?

With half the links broken on his company website and the other half web pages with content in like:

Your Company

999, Some avenue,

New York 12180

Tel: 1-800-111-2222

Fax: 1-800-111-3333

Phasellus porta. Fusce suscipit varius mi. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus. Nulla dui. nunc odio, gravida at, cursus nec, luctus a, lorem. Maecenas tristique orci ac sem. Duis ultricies pharetra magna.

http://www.webdoghost.com/index-5.html

I hardly call that competition.

And several of the templates can be seen on www.templatemonster.com.

I don't bash other companies or other people trying to get started but when someone comes in MSFN and says "this company is the best" and half the website is 404 I have a hard time swallowing that concept.

WebDog - Throw some IPs up to traceroute, why don't yah?

Ok i admit our site needs a lot of work, but that does not say we arent a good host.

post your trace routes for us to see.

IPs:

EDIT: It looks like you are on The Planet network to, so I suppose your network has bad trace routes to, huh? Come on don’t lie you are bashing. :realmad:

My original comment was made doing a traceroute to your main site and NO I am not bashing you. As I said when someone comes in and makes a comment about "x company being the best" the word "best" carries a high level of commitment.

Many things make the word "best" relevant such as support, uptime, ratio on replies from support to clients, updates, security, prices, features, content of website and much more.

Such a company would be 1&1. When they hit the USA market and offered free hosting everyone and their mother thought they were the best but NO ONE stopped and read their SLA or TOS to see the small print regarding their domain name or hosting account. I have at least 30-40 clients who came from 1&1 and have heard the horror stories.

What data center you are in doesn't always determine the traceroute results. You could have a great data center and get good traceroutes but your server could be misconfigured. Firewall misconfigurations and apache misconfigurations is a prime example. A normal traceroute is around 30-45.

Also I do not do traceroutes from our main computers at the office. A good source of scripts which should be used can be found at http://www.traceroute.org

Anyways good luck.

OK,

Well lets just be gentlemen and not ague. :thumbup

I mean it really does depend where you are when you do trace routes i.e. I’m in Los Angeles so I get a 10 ms ping to my Los Angeles server but to The Planet I get 55ms+ so theirs really noting to argue about, I bet but don’t know that you aren’t in California and that’s why the main network server didn’t have the best trace routes.

The first post was not made by me saying we are the best, I know we aren’t the best, we try 110% of the time to make everyone happy and a lot of our customers say to me we are the best but I know every host that goes out of their way gets that.

It just feels good and is fun to be able to help others in the web industry, sometimes ill take the time and chat with a host that’s just starting out I know a lot of larger hosts won’t take the time to do that.

Best Regards,

Max Wilson

Support Team

System Administrator

WebDogPro Networks™

Max@WebDogPro.com