Worthless OSes

kdg

At this time xp basically works just fine. Perhaps with some minor things. 7 or others don't work better. It is robbing and insulting. The whole OS-thing. So also xp. I don't mean Linux. I think it is a speciality that is also free. 

It could take some time, but no one or enough people really don't have anything better to do. I think that it could be worth it to think about pressing charges. By a lot of people so the risk is minimal.

I think it could be interesting here to look at and talk about how the manufacturer would really have to pay back any profits from a certain point in time and even also any payments done in connection to new operating systems. Meaning the manufacturer has an enormous debt. And the whole thing is a fraud. 

It could take some time, but no one or enough people really don't have anything better to do. I think that it could be worth it to think about pressing charges. By a lot of people so the risk is minimal.

This could be misinterpreted. I mean that having a look at it brings a new sunny view to the whole thing. And I don't know if and when some initiative, action can be done. It is an interesting thing that fills a gap. Interesting to have a look at every now and then, whenever, if being interested in non fraudulent working OSes. 

9 hours ago, Damnation said:

I could not understand anything of what you wrote.

O, I never have that. What do you mean? 

Or maybe you are an employee of Microsoft?

Of the smss: the secret microsoft service. '' laughing, funny''

Edited by kdg

• Tommy locked this topic