Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

98SE

Intel USB 3.0 xHCI XP driver

Hi guys. I cant download any drivers from this site reactors.org, only some kind of description. Does any working driver available for windows xp ? I need only mouse and keyboard support.

Edited by Warior2100

Its long time, any news?

Normally there would be an update to the thread by another member should have there be any more news, @ruthan.

However, I would like to see an Intel xHCI driver for USB 3.0 for those who cannot change their BIOS settings (like me), along with graphics drivers for the 5000-6000 HD Graphics series. My other laptop currently runs Windows 10, while I can tolerate W10, I'd have preferred POSready 2009 on the system :P

XHCI Drivers don't care what protocols are sent through them. There is little reason to distinguish between HID (Keyboard and Mouse) and Mass Storage. They both have essentially the same requirements.

AFAICS, ramateja.g has stopped working on that driver at the end of GSoC 2017 and did not yet resume it.
The results are at <this link>, but are far from usable yet, if I'm not mistaken.

4 hours ago, dencorso said:

AFAICS, ramateja.g has stopped working on that driver at the end of GSoC 2017 and did not yet resume it.
The results are at <this link>, but are far from usable yet, if I'm not mistaken.

You are correct. Hardware interrupt are broken. Samuka able to load xhci driver from Windows 8 . I am looking forward to him.

On 05.04.2018 at 11:30 AM, Dibya said:

You are correct. Hardware interrupt are broken. Samuka able to load xhci driver from Windows 8 . I am looking forward to him.

Where we can look through with Samuka's work?

Not here, for sure! In the event he already has something that actually works, it'll be full of unredistributables and other such things which violate MSFN's rules, as in the past.

On 4/25/2018 at 1:34 PM, dencorso said:

Not here, for sure! In the event he already has something that actually works, it'll be full of unredistributables and other such things which violate MSFN's rules, as in the past.

One could contact him privately via email (thus avoiding MSFN altogether), could they not?

c

5 hours ago, cc333 said:

One could contact him privately via email (thus avoiding MSFN altogether), could they not?

Of course! BTW, here at MSFN, when he's around, Samuka is member @Skulltrail.