pop-in add's

XtremeMaC

hi there

i've been seing pop-in adds but they never had "pop in" written on them and i either didn't pay attention to them or something

anyways this pop in

edit: picture removed....

obviously took some attention of mine :rolleyes:

but are those pop-up blockers block these as well? frankly i don't want them, doesn't really matter how pretty she looks :)

Edited by XtremeMaC

I hate those things. It seems like I've been running into more of them in the past week for some odd reason.

YOO R THE 108420842 VisitER TO OUR SITE

(cue the balloon and flashing background)

CLIK TO CLAIM PRIZE!

:)

@aaron

no, thoughl it would be nice :rolleyes:,

u know it shows a popup was blocked, that's true its blocked. but that popin is not blocked. I want it to be blocked as well, also there as flash pop ups and popins i don't want them too :D and i want Billy to send me a nice girl :D (though now he's not the richest man :) )

find the url of the ad server that the scum advert comes from, and block it with your router or a hosts file.

Ta daaa!

no more stupid ad.

EDIT: just went to tech connect, went all over the site and couldnt get those ads. So either i already blocked the adserver they are on using my router, OR you are infected with some spyware. one or two pages said "done, but with errors on page" so i guess i blocked the ad server.

Check your system still tho.

ok thanks for the suggestion i had forgotten about the "hosts" file.

i doubt that i've spyware. just formatted last week. didn't install any new stuff that i don't already know.

i'll do as u say... i used adsgone for a while it blocked a lot of websites. I just don't remember if it blocked those inline stuff. well i guess it did. since its lauched for an url and adsgone works with url's. anyways i think i'm gonna re-dl adsgone. any better popup killers?

not like google toolbar or anything of sort.

Thanks.