Building a Pentium 4 Windows 2000 rig for kicks... Need some advice

An update of sorts...

Some parts came in, I installed a floppy drive and two SATA DVD writer drives and a 500GB HDD in the new case. It's an extremely light and cheap case and I'm satisfied with it. Nice and simple.

Also, my operating system came in (Windows 2000 Professional SP4) it's brand new and sealed (Bet ya haven't seen one in awhile.) and my Windows 2000 badge also came in. 

post-406555-0-61617200-1436574430_thumb.

post-406555-0-96385800-1436574433_thumb.

Awesome! How long did it take to get the badge from order to delivered? How in the world do you even pay for it. It gives you no option and says it's a pre-paid system. I don't get how that works. But I ordered the one with Windows 2000/NT 4.0/98. Might as well really go all out! LOL

Either way, this is a pretty awesome thing you got going on here. Keep us Windows 2000 users updated. :)

It took 3-4 days... pretty quick. You order the badge first without paying, and then you get an email telling you to send so-and-so dollars to voth.co's paypal email address referencing the order # that was emailed to you. I was confused at first too, but it worked out and the proof is in the badge I got. :P So if you want the badges, go ahead and order them. I have no idea if these guys produce them or if these are old stock, but grab em because they're cheap.

I'm expecting my board to come in today.

I ordered six of those things just the other day so this'll be fun to get them! One is totally covering the XP sticker on my main computer. Thanks for the clarification!

You paid with PayPal? Because I live in Europe, David Vath gave me the details to send the money to his German bank account. Trouble is: I'm not sure if I can do that without my bank charging me a fee.

Anyways, the build seems to be coming along. I like how you've got dual optical drives. That's so 2000s.

I do. I even asked David Vath if I could pay using PayPal. He said that the store doesn't use PayPal. He also said that the store will have new payment methods, and PayPal won't be one of them. Strange.

"Date Ordered: Monday 06 July, 2015

The comments for your order are

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Please send the following amount:
$3.75 
to my Paypal account at:
store@vath.co
Please reference ORDER #644
Your package will then be Posted straight away.

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Processing / Waiting for Payment

Please reply to this email if you have any questions."