Unrestricted version turned into public version after an update?

NCHLB

Hello there,

I have just updated my Aero Glass for Windows 8.1 to the latest version and found that it become the public version. I searched for login related emails in my inbox and found nothing. I probably deleted it. What can I do now? Can you send my login password to my email? Or is there any other solution?

Thanks!

Edited by bigmuscle
I deleted your e-mail address. If you have further problems, send it to me via PM.

Hello there,

I have just updated my Aero Glass for Windows 8.1 to the latest version and found that it become the public version. I searched for login related emails in my inbox and found nothing. I probably deleted it. What can I do now? Can you send my login password to my email? Or is there any other solution?

Thanks!

Did you see the note about the newest software only reading the file "donation.key" not the old form (as I recall it was "license.key").

-Noel

Just rename your key to donation.key and it should work..

~DP

Hello there,

Thanks!