Just For Fun - I Thought I Had A Bug Behind My Screen !

Monroe

I was reading the replies at this link and not looking at the little pictures that people post with their ID name ... It fooled me for 3 or 4 seconds, when I saw the movement ... I thought there was a bug behind my screen, right away I'm thinking ... "How am I going to get that thing out of my computer?" ... until I looked closer and focused on it.

It fooled me ... so I am posting the link ... about 9 replies down, first time I ever saw that, pretty neat !

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r18751962-Zone-Alarm-4.5.594.000-still-safe-to-use-

... Well, when I posted this earlier, the bug was moving around ... now when I check the avatar, it doesn't seem to move anymore. So I don't know.

Edited by monroe

Thanks dencorso, if you were able to fix it. The bug no longer moves on my screen. It was fully functional this morning and also after I posted the message ... I checked the link and all was OK. Later in the day, no longer any movement. 

I don't know what could have changed ... the image you posted also doesn't move for me but maybe it works OK for others. I would never have posted about the avatar with no movement.

I will also add, it was still dark early this morning when I was at the link ... so just a small notebook screen was lit and then this bug was suddenly moving around ... as I said earlier, it fooled me for about four seconds.

It's moving for me both here and at its original location. It's just a real clever animated .gif, so it should be moving for you, too.

Try to reboot the system and see whether it starts moving again, then let me know, OK? Good luck!

I got the "bug problem" figured out ... I had to put Proxomitron on Bypass. I usually surf around the internet with Proxomitron running or active but it must have been temporary on Bypass when I found that link on Google ... so it was working at that time.

All is well ...

jaclaz ... I appreciate you helping out the "needy" ... just what my notebook screen needs ... and my windows also.

Several cleaners available but the "hxxxp" one would work for me !