win 7 Unattended question

I have recently discovered this amazing tool that has made installing windows 7 on my countless machines around the office that are used for virus detection & removal so we often wipe & reinstall our machines after a project has been completed to remove any existence of any virus's that may be lingering. Anyways my question is, after putting in the the windows key, removing & adding software from the install DVD we use the DVD to install as a trial & it comes up near the end that states windows is finalizing settings. A black box pops up stating this is not a genuine version of windows yada yada yada. This has caused a few issue's for us. Is there a way to stop the black box prompt from showing up? This is so we can have the DVD's done & issued as suited to each machine without causing concern as something that pops up at the end stating not genuine is currently preventing me from proceeding even though we have legally purchased 38 retail versions of windows 7 & we just want to slipstream the process of reinstalling.

Thanks

post-395812-0-00860400-1406204833_thumb.

Edited by VsUK

I have recently discovered this amazing tool that ...

WHICH "amazing tool"? :unsure:

jaclaz

I was referring to  RT seven lite. I remove some useless parts of windows that is safe to remove & have some software installed. Some dev software for the virus/trojan detection & analysis work & some sandboxing tools + the usual drivers & so forth catered for each system as some have different hardware & had the windows key auto added to install. The windows will be installed from USB sticks that will be for security locked to the tower so there's no "accidental" loss of windows. Everything I do works great, just that black box notification when nothing added is shareware or freeware its all purchased or company created software.

Not sure what you mean by warez as i don't use any warez software? 

Edited by VsUK

Not sure what you mean by warez as i don't use any warez software?

That black rectangle with the non-genuine message was inserted into that warez authors, for whatever reason. We won't discuss it in specific terms, but Kel has already given a hint. Although, it may be possible that the Rt7lite you have is not a clean or original source.

I was referring to  RT seven lite.

There is a dedicated thread for that tool:

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/142382-rt-seven-lite-rc-build-170-and-beta-build-260/

From what I can get from there it is now in an "abandoned" state.

You may want to make sure that your source is an "original" (hologram, etc.) MS install disc and that the copy of RT seven lite you have is "unmodified".

You may want to get a "reliable" copy from here:

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/RT-Seven-Lite-Download-174061.html

It is entirely possible (but improbable, since the tool has been widely used in the past) that you have a "queer" combination of "original" source and "unmodified" RT seven lite that produces that screen. :unsure:

jaclaz 

Like I posted I can tell you exactly what caused that pop-up and it is definitely not RT7.

I am leaning towards him grabbing one of the warez distros out there because he was too lazy to get the updates and what not integrated himself. Now instead of learning to do it right himself he wants to just skip the prompt and hide his issues.