Stuck on "Working on Features" 8.1

epic

Unable to boot into Windows.

Decided to try Windows 8.1 that was collecting dust on a new ssd drive.

Configured the system, install went fine, but after activating Hyper-V in "Features" and upon reboot it was hanging at 30% install. Power went out, due to me renovating, and rebooted the system. Now Windows is stuck on "Working on features 70% complete Don't turn off your computer." ...

Unable to access ........ 'Safe Mode' .... Yes, I turned off my puter after about 30 minutes of it just sitting on 70%. Still stuck on 70% ...

Need some assistnace. Thanks.

why the FUCK did microshit remove safe mode #$%^&*(

Avoiding having to 'install' fresh again. The installation went fine and installed tons of software.

The problem happened after adding "Features" ...

I should be able to boot into safe mode to disable the features and everything ought to be ok, but I'm unable to because microtarddevs removed safe mode. What are my options people? Thanks.

Sure, it would have been nice to even have the ability to boot into repair mode. The upgrade was done from the desktop via windows store and there was no dvd/usb involved. Find it very silly the devs thought it best to remove safe mode as an option to enter during boot.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. I just had to do a complete reimage with windows 8 and upgrade from the store again.

I also installed Windows 8.1 from Microsoft Store (I reverted to Windows 8 due to some minor problems due to the upgrade and a program that needs Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode - Windows 8.1 have only Windows Vista and newer as I noticed) and I noticed that when the download ends a Windows.~BT folder appears from nowhere that contains the Windows 8.1 setup files - it even contains an autorun.inf file. I burned its contents to a DVD before continuing the installation and I believe that I'll be able to install Windows 8.1 from it if I ever decide to do it again.