Can Install & Play Angy Birds game ?

nano

• 1 month later...

I was bored so I found a download for it on softpedia and yes it's entirely possible to run it. Requires Kernelex and KexStubs though and the files must be copied from the appdata folder before exiting the installer. Sound is choppy for some reason but other than that it runs fine and it's so stupid it's actually funny...

I was bored so I found a download for it on softpedia and yes it's entirely possible to run it. Requires Kernelex and KexStubs though and the files must be copied from the appdata folder before exiting the installer. Sound is choppy for some reason but other than that it runs fine and it's so stupid it's actually funny...

That is interesting at the finest, but really don't see the point of having angry birds on 98.

No, it is NOT compatible! Dude! The Links are FALSE (when installing on "vanilla" Win9x/2000)! Post #2

You would have to have MINIMUM Windows2000 (MAYBE) with Kex (MAYBE)

Now Post #5

yes it's entirely possible to run it. Requires Kernelex and KexStubs though and the files must be copied from the appdata folder before exiting the installer.

Just... STOP it, please! I will, however, note that I do not use Kex since I don't use any software on my 98SE/Win2000 that requires it. Therefore, I admit I was "slightly" wrong.

(I despise others spreading erroneous information more than I anger myself at having done the same. :angrym: )

Edited by submix8c

No, it is NOT compatible! Dude! The Links are FALSE (when installing on "vanilla" Win9x/2000)! Post #2

You would have to have MINIMUM Windows2000 (MAYBE) with Kex (MAYBE)

Now Post #5

yes it's entirely possible to run it. Requires Kernelex and KexStubs though and the files must be copied from the appdata folder before exiting the installer.

Just... STOP it, please! I will, however, note that I do not use Kex since I don't use any software on my 98SE/Win2000 that requires it. Therefore, I admit I was "slightly" wrong.

Ok. I've recently looked at the link you posted, and it seems that XP SP2 is the requirement. I guess not all links are true. Looking back at when I said it seems to be compatible, I meant with KernelEx and KexStubs. I haven't tried it but I trust loblo. In short, not compatible, works with KernelEX.