need .msi for winamp 5.03

somehow i KNEW somebody would ask for this!

I always thought the main reason behind the MSI's was for the fact of REMOVING the AOD? It's supposedly been removed from the latest build.

if so, you could just use the /S switch to install it, then TASKKILL to kill winamp.exe

unfortunately, this won't get rid of VIDEO support. Why would you want to? Sure save ALITTLE space, but just don't set the associations and you won't have to worry about it.

i dont need the visual plugins, video support and i dont like the modern skin...

i think most of the pplz dont like the modern skin :)

if no one makes an .msi file, i will make tomorrow one and will send xtrememac my msi file

@Alanoll he says he couldn't find the link in winamp.com which is true. I they update their main page so late..

but yea its on the main page of msfn u can dl it from there

and @Weed if u can do it its cool, i'll be making one for myself later on (probably tomorrow or later.)

if u couldn't find the page

http://www.msfn.org/comments.php?shownews=7674

links:

h**p://download.nullsoft.com/winamp/client/winamp503_pro.exe

h**p://download.nullsoft.com/winamp/client/winamp503_snowpatrol.exe

h**p://download.nullsoft.com/winamp/client/winamp503_full.exe

h**p://download.nullsoft.com/winamp/client/winamp503_lite.exe

@big-gie

was that really neccesary? I mean, they're on the mainpage, and I linked the thread at Nullsoft showing the release and the links. was it truly neccesary?

@toreach

I wasn't meaning to bite your head off your anything. Sorry if you got that. I just don't see the point of posting links all over to the same thing when they're on the mainpage. It'd be like crossposting in different forums, a MOD would come by and tell you not to do it and then delete/close the thread.

i just havent been on the mainpage of msfn yet, not really. if i knew that i wouldnt have posted links.

dont worry about that. "ok" somehow was to short for me so i wrote "ok, sorry" making it readable... :)

was I being harsh again? i just really don't like lazy people. Well, I'm lazy, but there is an extent of how much someone can be lazy.

and if your gonna point links, atleast make them for the lazy people, don't take out the tt :) Xtreme would be alittle happier

yep I got it

i'll post it soon :)

(why not now? cause i'm down to 56k and there is no way i dl that 4mb thing in my comp :rolleyes:(, i've to go to the **** labs and dl it there and publish it there..) will be done in 3hrs (sorry for those u can't wait....)