main banner

aKaFrEE

not sure, xper did it, im not sure if it will be permanent, if any photoshop wizzes come up with something **cough** blackwar **cough* then maybe we will change it sooner rather than later, i think the image can be the full width of the table at the top of the page too...

did i give a faint hint at something or someone then ?? hehhe :)

oh my bad jay_stealth.... keep us posted.. and we'll give uhh constructive critisim blah blah... hehe...

serioulsy just kidding....i thought it was FrthJack ..and well ... we all lub em so much that we just had to admire his skillz ;-0

Well,

it really depends on the theme that the board will finalize on.. so I'm not sure about the advice I should present.....

regardless, my top fav effects are the chrome effect and the glossy-plastic effect... I'm not a big fan of the flame effect..

Or:

MS=Microsoft

F=Forum

N=Network

:)

No, it stands for Microsoft Software Forum Network. If its just Microsoft Forum Network, it sounds like it belongs to Microsoft.

not sure, xper did it, im not sure if it will be permanent, if any photoshop wizzes come up with something **cough** blackwar **cough* then maybe we will change it sooner rather than later, i think the image can be the full width of the table at the top of the page too...

did i give a faint hint at something or someone then ?? hehhe :)

well, i can't say im exactly a photoshop wiz

as i saw, jay and xper are a lot better than me.. have you seen the logo's jay made? They look stunning! :rolleyes:

but i'll give it a shot, see what i can do

:D