MSN has network problems again

FthrJACK

MSN messanger has, again been suffering from network difculties tonight, anyone affected will find themselves signed out of the network and unable to sign back in till service resumes.

Messenger always seems to have problems, at least a couple of times a week. I had my messenger shut itself down once stating that it was closing for maintanence......which was really weird:WTF?:

its because MSN is the most popular chatting client around, so ofcourse it will be congested now and then :)

this never happens to AIM or ICQ, why? cuz they s***ted up their clients with ads, and bloated it up to s*** ( hence AOL )

MSN adds advertisements if you want the email notification, but i guess it is better that you have a choice...

i sometimes have a problem here and there, but hey, what are forums for :assshake

I blame Windows XP really.

Clueless people sign up to something which they have no idea what an Instant Messenger is, and think its cool, and congest the Messenger Servers.

I blame Windows XP really.

Clueless people sign up to something which they have no idea what an Instant Messenger is, and think its cool, and congest the Messenger Servers.

WOW,bit of a strong statement there Aaron.

I can see your point,but don't forget people have to start somewhere.

don;t get me started about msn..

search the threads here, and you'll notice I've always had problems with msn....

(in short, msn would d/c every 30 mins)

but after I started using trillian (thou I don't like it) it does the job.... it really works... doesn't randomly d/c

I was very skeptical, but well, I'm using it and works...